M2 Tour irons are for golfers who seek distance, but also want their irons to have a smaller profile. With M2 Tour, we have engineered an iron that is maximized for distance while retaining a clean, compact shape.
· Ultra-thin face design with Inverted Cone Technology offers fast and consistent ball speeds across the face
· 360° undercut allows for lower CG and stronger lofts for more distance
· Speed Pocket offers preserved ball speed and improved performance on off-center hits
· All of this technology is packed into a more compact shape featuring a thinner topline, narrower sole width, and less offset
Maximized Distance and Trajectory. Optimized Look and Feel.
• Shaped with a modern profile and minimum o-set each iron features a compact design with powerful performance. A new sole design provides a clean look at address while allowing precise turf interaction.
• By employing a 360° undercut mass has been redistributed for a lower CG and a larger unsupported face. This delivers increased ball speed and a high peak trajectory.
Our Speed Pocket and Inverted Cone technologies provide improved performance on o--center hits to deliver consistent distance
• A light yet sti- 3D badge design dampens vibration to help produce and maintain exceptional sound and feel.