Powered by Max Impact to extend maximum speed evenly across an extremely forgiving mid-sized face.
Designed to help any player score lower. Available Irons: 4-W (53°)
Whether it’s the Tour-level shaping and feel of T100, the powerfully playable distance of T200, or the maximum speed and forgiveness of T300, T-Series is a power-packed line up of performance.
Speed, Maximum Forgiveness
Max Impact technology makes it possible to deliver maximum speed without sacrificing forgiveness across the entire T300mid-sized face.
A unique polymer core developed in partnership with Titleist golf ball R&D provides precise sound and dampening qualities.
Swing after swing you’ll get longer, straighter ball flight to take aim at better scores with every round.
Tungsten For Maximum Forgiveness
The longer blade length in T300 increases MOI and is expertly balanced with tungsten weighting in the toe.
This keeps the CG exactly where you need it for more consistent performance.
The Fast-Feeling Cavity Back
It’s a fast-feeling, lively-sounding cavity back with a thinner top line and less offset for a classic look.
The progressive profiles perfectly transition from the short irons to your Vokey wedges.
- N.S. PRO 880 AMC , Flex : R,S , Weight: 93g, 105, 105g (3g per club 4i to 8i, then constant)
- MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV RED AM2 , Flex: R , Weight: 60g, 62g, 68g (S 4-7-W)
- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360 WHITE , Size: 60 Round , Weight: 50g
Titleist T300 Iron Set - 6 Piece Steel
- The player’s improvement iron, T300 is powered by Max Impact technology to extend maximum speed evenly across an extremely forgiving mid-sized face.
- T300 is designed for the player who wants high launch, long distance and forgiveness they can trust.
- Mid-sized, fast cavity-back design is designed for maximum distance and forgiveness.
- Max Impact technology delivers maximum speed and distance control.
- High-density tungsten (with an average of 52 grams placed in the heel and toe) produces a low CG for a higher, easy launch.
- Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.