Feature & Benefit:
- New Face. New Possibilities – Working with something as tough as ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium isn’t easy, which is why no one else does it. But this unique alloy, made by a single foundry in Pittsburgh, is the key to creating a driver face that delivers increased ball speed at every point of contact.
- Faster In The Air & At Impact – Improved aerodynamics lead to added speed that you can turn loose on the course with confidence. TSi is tuned to feel fast in your hands and look square at address, with a shape as satisfying as the sound.
- SureFit Hosel – The 16 setting sleeve returns in this driver, still allowing independent face and loft alterations. It is still reverse compatible with previous generation SureFit adapters.
- Multi-Dimensional Stability – Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but we employ a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability – The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed for players who create more consistent contact and require more precise control over CG placement. The TSi3 allows for more precise set up according to your strike pattern and shot shape due to the added adjustability features.