Comark PDQ400 | Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer
There is also a handy data hold feature on this Pocket Digital Thermometer which enables the user to temporarily hold the digital reading on the screen while they note a measurement.
The PQ400 Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer has a protective case for safe storage and transportation.
- Accuracy ±0.5ºC / ±1ºF
- Thin tip probe
- Response in under 6 seconds
- Extended range -20º to +200ºC / -4º to +400ºF
- Auto power off
- Maximum temperature hold
- Slim profile fits flat in pocket
- Data hold to freeze a reading
- Withstands constant use in wet or humid conditions
- Field Calibratable
- BioCote® anti-microbial protection
Field Calibration Procedures
Follow the instructions below to check the calibration of your PDQ400 Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer
- The thermometer is only calibratable in slush ice solution (60% crushed ice and 40% tap water) or a water bath. Do not attempt to calibrate in any other manner.
- Immerse the stem of the thermometer to at least half length in the slush ice solution.
- Wait for the reading to become stable (usually ±1° of 0°C / ±2° of +32°F).
- Press and hold the CAL button for 8 seconds to begin calibration.
- CAL will be displayed for two seconds and calibrate at 0°C / +32°F is completed.
- Remove the thermometer from the ice water and continue to take measurements.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C to +200°C / -4°F to +400°F|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C / 1°F|
|Sampling Time||1.5 seconds|
|Response||Under 6 seconds|
|Probe Tip Diameter||1.5mm|
|Battery Type||1.5 V Button Cell battery (LR44)|
|Technical Datasheet (PDQ400)||01|
|PDQ400 Packaging Slide Card||01|
|Measuring and Monitoring in the Food Industry||02|
うち嶄[uchi]inside; within; while; among; amongst; between; we (referring to one's in-group, i.e. company, etc.); my spouse; imperial palace grounds; emperor; I (primarily used by women and children)
じゅう嶄[j┗]through; throughout; in the course of; all over or throughout (e.g. a place)
ちゅう嶄[ch┗]medium; average; middle; moderation; middle school; China; in; out of (e.g. three out of ten people); during (a certain time when one did or is doing something)
なか嶄[naka]inside; in; among; within; center (centre); middle; during; while
Slush Ice Thermometer Calibration