|Compact and easy to carry|
|Calibration with water|
- This refractometer can be used for measuring the concentration and freezing temperature of ethylene glycol and propylene glycol.
- NEW material (which is durable for salty and acid sample) is adopted.
E.G : 0 to 70%, 0 to -50ﾟC
P.G : 0 to 70%, 0 to -50ﾟC
E.G : 5%, 5ﾟC
P.G : 5%, 5ﾟC
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2 x 3.4 x 16.8cm, 90g|
- Daylight plate for small volume samplings : RE-2391-50M
- Daylight plate : RE-2315-61M
Catalog Download (1.90MB)
This new type of Hand-held Refractometer MASTER functions such as Easy-to-Read, Easy-to-Hold, Smooth sampling, Easy disposal of sample from the edge, the improvement of hygiene aspect by employing the new type of grip, and well-balanced structure, emphasis is also placed on its design, well exemplified by the streamlined body and the strong grip with rich texture.
Protection class of the MASTER-α, H series are IP65. You can rinse off the sample by running water on the prism. The design allows the user to easily wipe off the sample.
||Sample size 2-3drops.|
The Automatic Temperature Compensation function of the MASTER-α, T, H series enables you to take measurement readings regardless of the ambient temperature.
Automatic Sample Distribution (ASD)
New prism housing design allows for sample to cover the prism without having to lift the day-light plate! This design will allow forfast & easy measurements.
Convenient Storage case.
The MASTER series has been improved with a clearer, brighter field of view and made even easier to carry.
- Compact Redesign of the MASTER Series (from October 2014)
- The MASTER series has been improved with a clearer, brighter field of view and made even easier to carry.
- These improvements in our newly compact redesigned models are especially clear when taking measurements in dim lighting, or measuring darkly-colored samples. Even when measuring milky-colored, opaque, or oily samples, the boundary line remains crisp and clear.