- Metabo Quick for changing saw blades without tools
- Low-lying saw blade guidance for precise cuts
- Top handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Selectable chip blowing function ensures free view of cutting line
- Variospeed (V) Electronics for working with customized stroke rates for the materials used
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner Precision guide rail and guiding device available as accessory
- Rated input power 570 W
- Output power 335 W
- Cutting depth wood 70 mm / 2 3/4 '
- Cutting depth NF metal 20 mm / 3/4 '
- Cutting depth sheet steel 6 mm / 1/4 '
- Swivel range from / to: - 45 / + 45 °
- Pendulum stroke levels 4
- Strokes in idle 900 - 3300 rpm
- Saw blade stroke 22 mm / 7/8 '
- Weight (without power cable) 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Cable length 2.4 m / 8 ft
- Sawing wood 12 m/s²
- Sawing metal 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K 2 m/s²
- Sound pressure level 89 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA) 100 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
Scope of delivery
- Extraction Nozzles
- Hexagonal wrench
- Protective glass
- Chip Guard Plates
**The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration. Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description. Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.