TP-LINK JETSTREAM 8-PORT GIGABIT WITH 2 SFP L2 MANAGED Switch
T2500G-10TS switches support a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, QinQ, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. In addition, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance, including LoopBack Detection and Cable Diagnostics. IGMP Snooping ensures intelligent forwarding of the multicast stream to only the appropriate subscribers, while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
The T2500G-10TS switches provide IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks much easier than ever. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed.
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Selective RJ45 console port and Micro-USB console port
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features