TP-LINK JetStream 48-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots
TP-Link’s brand new JetStream T1600G series gigabit smart switches provide huge upgrade comparing with previous versions. New Web UI design features better operating experience. Integrated L2 and L2+ features such as 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping and static routing provide cost-effective networking solutions for small and medium-sized businesses without sacrificing enhanced usability and strong performance because of the integrated L2 and L2+ features such as 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping and Static Routing.
T1600G series smart switches support a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP Snooping/MLD Snooping, 802.1Q/MAC/Protocol VLAN, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group (LAG), Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, and 802.3x Flow control function. IGMP Snooping ensures the multicast stream be forwarded intelligently to the appropriate subscribers by the switch, while IGMP Throttling & Filtering restricts each subscriber on a certain level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Besides, these T1600G series switches also support L2+ features like static routing. It is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic to be more efficient.
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features