TP-LINK JetStream 48-Port Gigabit Smart PoE+ with 4 SFP Slots Switch
The T1600G-52PS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports which support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 384W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch is also equipped with 4 Gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, and useful security strategies. Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-52PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks which need PoE function.
The T1600G-52PS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports that support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 384W to power any 802.3at/af compliant power device. Compact and flexible, the T1600G-52PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
- Supports 48 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384W
- L2+ Feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features