TP-LINK AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
The Ceiling Mount EAP's elegant appearance and easy-mount design promote fast installation on any wall or ceiling surface, and allow it to blend in seamlessly with most interior decorating styles. The slimline, inconspicuous Wall Plate EAP can be easily installed into any standard EU/US wall junction box or 86 mm wall
With IEEE 802.3af/at PoE or Passive PoE, you can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling.
802.11k and 802.11v seamless roaming provide seamless switching to the access point with optimal signal when moving between APs.
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at/802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management