TP-LINK 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE
TP-Link’s Outdoor CPE is dedicated to reliable solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications.
Long-distance Wireless Connection
Using two CPEs to build a long-distance Point-to-Point wireless connection.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
Pharos also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely