Ostling Electrolytic Marking System EU 100
High quality product marking serves to enhance your company’s image and ensures simple and clear identification. This is becoming increasingly important with quality management (ISA 9000) and corresponding EU regulations.
For direct and permanent marking of products with an electrically conductive surface.
1. Regardless of hardness of the material.
2. Abrasion resistant and durable.
3. Corrosion-free marking.
4. White or black marking depending on the material.
5. Low acquisition and operating costs.
6. Low maintenance.
The EU 100 is a hand-marking device. Products can be labeled easy and quick. The marking is effected by a current pulse which is passed through the embossing of a stencil. An exact copy on the product is the result.
You can choose between AC and DC while marking with the EU 100. Products get a black or white marking according to the material by using AC. Deep markings are made by using DC.
The Hand marking station is a great solution for an even more efficient use. The item is placed on fixing blocks which are mounted on a base plate. The template is set up by using the template holder for markings onto the product. You are also able to create short time templates with our Stencil Printers quickly and flexible on your own for frequently changing texts or if you just want to mark a few parts.
Typical application areas
3. Medical instruments
5. Ball bearings
Strengths of the electrolytic OSTLING systems
1. Economic and permanent marking.
2. Individual graphic design of the templates, e.g. company logos, item numbers, or decorative marking.
3. Even large areas can be marked quickly.
4. For the most varied surface shapes, such as flat, round, concave, convex.
5. Easy to adapt to your needs due to modular product programme.
Ostling EU-100 Standard Accessories:
11.40.4010 Hand Marking Head 401/H, size: A5 – 1 pce.
11.50.0080 Black Felt 44/F 5mm thick, size: A5 – 1 pce.
11.50.0110 Conductive Net Fine, size: A5 – 1 pce.
Electrolyte – 1/4 liter
Aluminum Carrying Case – 1 no.