- Extremely accurate, also in very low temperature ranges, i.e. cold storage rooms
- Optional connectable temperature sensor and wireless sensor for different applications in the field
- Audible alarm, user-defined thresholds
- HACCP compliant, certified according to EN 13485 for use in the food sector
This meter uses a sensor to start up.
Click here for filter selection.
Minus 20 degrees Celsius – it’s what most people would call really cold. But for others it’s just a normal part of their working lives. People who need to carry out temperature measurements in such cold conditions face a real challenge. The testo 110 temperature meter enables them to rise to this challenge and provides them with an extremely accurate means of carrying out temperature measurements at extremely low temperatures. Ideal for use outdoors and in cold storage houses.
At-a-glance look at the benefits of the testo 110
- Precision you can rely on, including at very low temperatures – thanks to NTC technology: cold storage rooms, cold storage warehouses, outdoors – these are just a few of the places where you can count on the testo 110 to provide you with precise and reliable results
- Special features: large, crisp, two-line display; user-defined thresholds; audible alarm alerts when thresholds are exceeded; min/max value recognition; auto-hold, freezes the last reading
- Wide range of optional NTC sensors to suit your individual requirements: includes a wide variety of food sensors, i.e. frozen food probe, penatration/immersion probes, surface sensors and much, much more – select the sensors which best suit your needs
- Further practical accessories: from the TopSafe dishwasher safe protective cover to the testo turbo printer for on-the-spot print outs
testo 110 digital temperature meter, calibration certificate, batteries.
Please note: You will need a temperature sensor to use your meter. The accuracy of your measurements depends on the accuracy of the sensor and the accuracy of your meter.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-50 to +150 °C|
±0.2 °C (-20 to +80 °C)
±0.3 °C Remaining Range
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||182 x 64 x 40 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Number of channels||1-channel|
|Battery type||9V block battery|
|Battery life||200 h (connected probe, backlight off); 45 h (radio mode, backlight off); 68 h (connected probe, backlight always on); 33 h (radio mode, backlight always on)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
Product brochure testo 110 (PDF, 759 kB)
Declaration of Conformity according to Reg. (EU) 1935/2004 (PDF, 118 kB)
Instruction manual testo 110 (application/pdf, 289 KB)