You have removed this item from your favourite list.
Terms and Conditions
NEWSTORE is fully owned by NEWPAGES NETWORK SDN BHD (1033406-U).
Customers may be required to register as Members to be able to use NEWSTORE services.
A transaction made by Customers with the Merchants via NEWSTORE is a direct transaction between Customers and the Merchants. NEWPAGES will not be involved and does not assume any responsibility for such a transaction. Any problems arising from a transaction must be resolved between the Merchant and the Customer.
NEWPAGES reserve the right to terminate any services of Merchant for any or no reason.
NEWPAGES reserve the right to suspend the use of services of a Member, change its user ID and password, or cancel the membership without prior notice and reason. NEWPAGES is not responsible for any loss suffered by the Member for such a cancellation or suspension of the Membership.
NEWPAGES reserve the right to changes any rules at any time without prior notice.
These rules are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. All Customers acknowledge and agree that all disputes arising from or in connection with the Services will be exclusively resolved through the Courts of Malaysia.
Prohibited list of Product(s) and Service(s) by the Merchants:
- Firearms & weapons
- Military items (military fatigues, uniform, badges)
- Police related items (uniform, badges etc.)
- Prescription drugs, drug paraphernalia and drugtest circumvention aids
- Internet pharmacies or referral site
- Fireworks and hazardous materials
- Miracle Cures
- Currency and forex
- Pornography and adult content
- Escort Services
- Sexually oriented materials or services
- Counterfeit pharmaceutical products
- Counterfeit tobacco products
- Counterfeit designer/luxury goods
- Items or downloads that infringe or violate copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacyor any other proprietary right under the laws ofany jurisdiction
- Pyramid or ponzi scheme, matrix program and other “get rich quick” scheme
- Gold Bar
- Items promote hatred, racism, religious persecution or contain offensive content.
- Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- Items that are considered obscene
- Associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking ortransactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
- Associated with the sale of traveler’s cheque or money orders
- Cheque cashing businesses
- Credit Counseling/ Credit repair or debt settlement services
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood ofbeing fraudulent
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitategambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes.
- Illegal downloads of movies, music, computer and video games or software